Sunday, April 6, 2008

Training Week 9 -- Graessle out sick!

Well, it wasn't a good week to miss, since the cold windy weather was quite a challenge for the MA team Sunday April 6th. But I was way tired from some malady that lasted all weekend. I put in some road time during the next week on my own, but missed this 47 miler.

On the fund-raising front, notice the Bullwinkle gang has been helping keep me on pace. Rocky the flying squirrel one-upped his buddy with $100. The ever-heroic Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties then put me over the 50% point with $129! Don't believe it? Check out my donor's page right now!

Now, unless I'm going to rely on cartoon characters to keep this thing going, I'll need some real flesh and blood sponsors. Otherwise I'll have to start romancing Natasha Fatale, and we all know where that could lead.

No comments: