Saturday, April 17, 2010

Man vs Mooseman - Fundraising

The Moose is on the loose!

(But this time, he's been able to keep his wallet put away. My donors are large and in charge!)

Our fund-raising efforts are bearing significant fruit now, as my donors and I have accumulated over $3800, which is 76% of the goal I set last month. I want to raise at least $5000 to fight blood-related cancers in this Triathlon campaign, by the deadline of 21 May 2010. That means we all still have more than one month to get there. Don't be discouraged even by the 66% my fund-raising page with TNT is showing--That doesn't include over $300 in checks that are still being processed by Paycor for the LLS. And more are on the way, I'm sure, in the snail mail. So I don't think Bullwinkle or his buddies will be shelling out late in the game this time to put us over the top.

I'd like to remind anyone still interested in contributing to my favorite cause here, that the fastest, safest way to join my proud team of donors is to use that little green "DONATE NOW" button on my TNT page, and also on my Facebook Profile page. You can use a credit card or cash card with limited personal information, and the donation is credited right away to my Paycor account. A check works, too, but takes Paycor two additional weeks to process. Checks must be made payable to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and mailed to my home address, or hand it to me next time you see me!

No comments: